The City of Berlin has been chosen by the organizers of the European Metaverse Awards as the location for its first annual Summit & Awards.
The organizers have announced that the Summit & Awards will take place on 27 October 2022, as a physical event, with support of the Brella Event App for direct 1-on-1 meetings scheduling. The Awards brings together top execs and entrepreneurs in the ecosystem, including Blockchain programming, Avatar design, NFTs, Cloud/Enterprise and Technology Partners, XR/AR/VR, Consumer Brands, Entertainment and Sports, CVCs, VCs, and Investors, and entrenched global consumer and B2B brands.
In addition to the following Keynote and Panelist topics, attendees will also get deeper insights into the nearly 100 companies “Short-Listed” for the Awards, via the “Showcase Presentations”:
|Opening Keynote Speaker: “The ever-expanding use cases of Metaverse”|
|Panel I: How web3 is a game changer for sports, clubs and fans.|
|Panel II: How the metaverse is reshaping e-commerce as we know it|
|Panel III: Innovations in the NFT space and Building Utility into NFTs|
|Coffees and Conversations|
|Panel IV: CVCs as Partners: Advantages and Disadvantages of Scaling with Large Corporates|
|Panel V: B2B and Industrial Applications|
|Lunch and Conversations|
|Keynote Presentation: Anatomy of a Partnership: how young companies are being creative in their deals with entrenched global Brands.|
|Panel V: More Use-Cases: Media, Entertainment, and Events|
|Closing Keynote Presentation: “Metaverse Strategy for Brands”|
“We’re really excited about the Web 3.0/Metaverse space. Immersive technologies are coming together with human creativity to create new Business Models, and new solutions and experiences that we can’t even imagine yet. While lots of young companies are moving fast, we also see big global corporates who see opportunities to expand their brands. The Awards aim to distinguish these innovative young companies as well as the market-leaders among global giants”, said Thom Barnhardt, Founder and Organizer of European Metaverse Awards.
Who should attend this event?
- Global corporates keen to partner with young companies in this space.
- VC investors focused on the potential of metaverse companies in Europe
- Metaverse StartUps and ScaleUps keen to meet more investors
- Metaverse companies expanding globally
- Short-Listed companies up for an Award.
- The Organizer is expecting 250+ attendees.
About the Awards:
The European Metaverse Summit, set for 27 October 2022, distinguishes disruptors, innovators, and nimble giants in this exciting space. The Summit focuses on Business Opportunities in the Metaverse, with a unique focus on the European ecosystem.
The daytime Summit is followed by the evening Awards Gala, with Winners to be announced in these 20 Categories:
20 Awards Categories:
- Top European Metaverse
- Top VC/Investment Fund for Metaverse/Web 3.0
- Top Blockchain Developer Services Provider
- Top CVC Partner for Web 3.0/Metaverse Development
- Top Corporate Partnership Project
- Top Legal Firm for Metaverse/Web 3.0 businesses
- Top Avatar Platform
- Top Avatar Design, Digital-Twin or Identity Company
- Top Cloud, Enterprise, or Technology Partner
- Top Partner for establishing early-stage presence in Metaverse
- Most Innovative NFT project
- Top 3D Design Firm
- Top Global City for Web 3.0/Metaverse Ecosystem Development
- Top Fashion, or Consumer, Brand Initiative
- Top Sports, or Events, Brand Initiative
- Top B2B or Industrial Initiative
- Top Wallet or Digital payment ecosytem
- Most-Exciting StartUp or Early-Stage Company
- Top XR/AR/VR firm
- Top Consumer Hardware or Interface for Metaverse/Web 3.0
Organizer and CEO: Thom Barnhardt, thom@EuropeanMetaverseAwards.com
Community Manager: Mia Belusic, mia@EuropeanMetaverseAwards.com